Thursday, April 15, 2010

QT: Day Five

Its been five days since I started the QT diet.  SO far my energy level has increased! YAY! I even wake up earlier every morning now.  Although I should probably get more sleep.  I have a healthier diet and I go to the gym for about an hour- run for 30 min. and weight train for about 20 min.  I don’t work out twice a day as it was recommended, since I don’t always have the time-with school and work is kinda impossible to work out twice a day.  But so far I have lost five pounds, which is a lot for just five days.  That’s the most i have lost in such a short amount of time.  YaY!!! :D  I think that I will actually be able lose 20LBS-my goal- by the time June Rolls By. 

I love going to the gym now; and I’m actually thinking about joining the BODY SCULPTING CLASS my friend has been telling me about for a few days now.  Wish me luck with that cause i heard the instructor is pretty tough.‘till next posting

With much LoVe, Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so pretty!

    come check out and follow my fashion blog!
    http://thetwinslovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete