Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Personal Trainer

As some of you already know, I am on a mission to get into shape and lose a few pound with the QT diet.  I also began attending the gym changed my diet (NO MORE FAST FOOD & SODA). Well a few days back I also signed up with Personal Fitness Trainer and he has kicked my butt so badd.  Even though I see him twice a week it is enough for me….and I wanted to get the three times a week package.  WOW was I crazy or what?  I can hardly move my muscles.  But you know what “they” say “no pain, no gain”  and after all your muscles have to ache if not no results right.  although I am hurting I can feel the muscles growing and that makes me very happy!!! 

1 comment:

  1. it is really dificult to get in shape.. i am with you an that.. i will start boxing tomorrow morning..wish me luck

    ReplyDelete